Directions coming from the south, coming north on I-83:
- Take I-83 exit 36, at the end of ramp turn right onto Rte 439.
- Go ¼ mile to the end of the road, turn right onto the Susquehanna Trail.
- Go 3 miles, you will pass a pond on the right side of the road, turn left onto Campbell Road, there is a bank on the corner.
- Campbell Road will turn into Main Street as you enter New Freedom. You will cross a set of railroad tracks and go up a hill. The road will bear to the left at the top of the hill.
- About 100 yards after the bend in the road turn right onto Bowser Road. After about a mile turn right onto Daugherty Road.
- Take Daugherty to the end of the road. At the stop sign turn left onto Country Club Road.
- Go approximately ½ mile to the top of the hill, the entrance to the club is on the right.
Directions coming from the north, coming south on I-83:
- Take I-83 exit 8, at the end of ramp bear right onto Rte 216.
- Go to end of the road, turn left onto the Susquehanna Trail.
- Go approximately 100 yards, turn right onto Church Street.
- Continue on Church Street for about 3 miles, at the bottom of a long hill there will be a stop sign. You are now in down town Glen Rock!
- Turn left onto Main Street. Go about ¼ mile to the traffic light.
- Turn left onto Baltimore Avenue, this is also Rte 616.
- Continue on Baltimore Ave, You will pass 2 forks in the road, ALWAYS bear right at the forks!
- After the 2nd fork you will go up a long hill and around a curve, Susquehannock High School will be on your right. Turn left onto Country Club Road.
- Go approximately ½ mile to the top of the hill, the entrance to the club is on the left.
Directions coming from the west, coming from Hanover:
- Coming out of Hanover take Route 216 East.
- Continue past Codorus State Park, after passing Glenville you will come to a 4-way stop sign. Stay on Rte 216.
- After the stop sign, continue for about 3 miles. As you start to go down a long hill Friendship Elementary School will be on the right, near the bottom of the hill turn right onto Fissels Church Road. You will also see a sign for Susquehannock High School.
- Stay on Fissels Church Road for about 1 ½ miles. You will see Susquehannock High School on the left. Turn right onto Country Club Road.
- Turn right onto Country Club Road. Go approximately ½ mile to the top of the hill, the entrance to the club is on the left.